Life Coach and Nutritional Advisor
Life coaching is a form of therapy presented in a coaching or training modality, supporting clients by listening, encouraging and assisting in finding methods and solutions to enhance their lives.
- Assist clients in addressing reasons for fear or resistance to achieving goals
- Reduce negative thinking patterns
- Assist in producing new lifestyle plans
- Assist clients in choosing appropriate exercise and healthy eating plans
- Reduce the build-up of stress with relaxation techniques
- Assist in performance related difficulties
- Identify any nutritional deficiencies with the use of science based questionnaire
- Formulate a diet plan tailored to the needs of the individual
- Provide guidelines for a balanced intake of nutrients and hydration
- Identify foods containing required nutrients
- Monitor and review progress
I am a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT), have a Bachelor of Arts degree with the Open University, Diplomas in Life Coaching, Nutritional Therapy and am fully insured to practice.
Disclaimer: I am unable to cure or treat medical conditions, nutritional therapy cannot replace medical treatment, but can certainly complement it.