My name is David Rendle; I am a personal coach.
I coach people with a variety of issues such as:
- Helping you to achieve your potential
- Acting as a sounding board for new ideas and initiatives that you have
- Managing change
- Balance of work and pleasure
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Academic coaching support for students
- Preventing burn-out
- Coping with stress
- Juggling priorities and making best use of your time
- Becoming more emotionally intelligent when dealing with others g. when in conflict
- Developing personal qualities or skills g. growing your resilience or confidence
- Providing support in specific work situations
- Providing a confidential ‘ear’ for you to discuss any worries
- Planning for retirement
- Clarity of direction
I am married with two grown-up children and I come from a teaching background.
I also use my coaching to support neurodiverse adults and children in the workplace and coping with school.
I have a Level 7 Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring and I am a member of the Association for Coaching. I am also fully insured to practice and I have a clean DBS check.