Massage for Mums to be to ease back pain, swollen legs and fatigue. These treatments may also:
• Ease and support an aching back.
• Soothe swollen legs and disperse fluid retention.
• Boost energy levels and relieve fatigue.
• Lessen the experience of morning sickness.
• Improve circulation and enhance blood flow to the womb.
• Calm and regulate a stressed digestive system.
• Strengthen the urinary tract and pelvic floor muscles.
• Encourage a healthy and strong internal environment for the baby to grow in.
• Promote homeostasis, or balance, when all bodily systems are working harmoniously.
• Prepare your body for the journey of childbirth.