Spectrum Therapy™ is designed to help people who are experiencing emotional distress such as stress, anxiety, depression, panic attacks, and trauma related symptoms which are causing difficulty in their life.
Under gentle hypnosis a client is given the opportunity to revisit life experiences without having to relieve any associated traumatic content. It eradicates negative emotions, i.e. Anger, Sadness, Fear, Guilt, Hurt, Anxiety from memories, and erases non beneficial Core Beliefs.
Spectrum Therapy™ has been in development since 2006 and is being used in numerous arenas to allow emotional healing and create lasting change. Spectrum Therapy™ also offers a range of specific interventions for Self-Harm, Suicidal Thoughts, Episodic Memories and Stress related conditions.
Those who experience Spectrum Emotional Coaching can expect the following:
- A considerable reduction in negative thoughts and emotional responses to past experiences that have been traumatic or stressful
- An increased capacity to see things from a more objective perspective
- To feel lighter and less stressed about things in general
- A greater understanding of what causes emotional problems and how to develop new strategies for the future
- A greater sense of emotional and physical well-being
- Greater control of emotions in situations that would have previously been problematic
Spectrum Therapy™ is currently being used by numerous organisations and individual Coaches/Practitioners throughout the UK and continues to grow. It has been used extensively in work with military veterans experiencing Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD); victims of abuse, eating disorders and those with drug and/or alcohol problems. Research is currently being undertaken into working with both the Prison Service and the Probation Service in a bid to reduce recidivism.